The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to review all your personal financial and legal affairs. You really can’t expect to be a winner if you simply fail to plan! Why not start the year off on a positive note and attend to all those important matters that you keep postponing and putting to the back of the pile?
- Have you reviewed your superannuation investment options and or considered consolidating your multiple super accounts into one?
- Have you reviewed your beneficiary nomination on your superannuation accounts to ensure any benefits that may be paid are paid to the intended beneficiaries?
- Have you reviewed your personal insurance lately, do you know if you have more than you need or not enough?
- Do you know what personal insurance you have and what you are exactly insured for?
- Have you reviewed your mortgage and happy with your current bank and the interest rate you are paying?
- Have you reviewed your personal investments and met with your financial planner ensure they still remain appropriate?
- Do you know how much tax you are paying and if there are opportunities for you to invest tax effectively?
- Do you have a Will and and Enduring Power of Attorney?
- If you have an existing Will have you reviewed it lately to ensure it still remains appropriate?
- If you have young children have you nominated guardians in the event of something happening to you and or your partner?
- Do you know if you are on track to reach your retirement goals?
- Are you getting the most you possibly can from Government Age Pensions?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, we highly recommend you attend to the matter at hand. If the task is daunting and overwhelming for you we suggest you consult with a qualified Financial Planner. If you don’t have one or you’re not satisfied with your existing planner we welcome you to contact us for an initial consultation at our expense. We have helped hundreds of people manage these type of affairs and look forward to helping you. Simply call Integral Financial Planning on 07 5559 2250 and ask for an appointment today!